HH Bio Labs is a state-of-the-art research facility designed to accelerate scientific discovery and commercialization. The 10,000-square-foot space houses the latest regenerative medicine technology to empower scientists and researchers to collaborate and innovate. Our spacious cleanrooms and Class II GMP cell culture workstations are used for cell manufacturing, bioprocessing and therapeutic protocol development.
In addition to fostering proprietary research and development, HH Bio Labs is ideal for partnering with local institutions for pre-clinical studies, attracting and supporting partnerships, and offering research services to companies needing translational expertise.
Our facility features:
- cGMP cleanrooms with cell culture workstation(s)
- 2,500 sq. feet of office space
- Analytical testing facilities
- Cryo processing and storage
- Open lab bench concept
- 25+ person working volume
- Conference room(s)
- Small-scale biologics manufacturing